The world needs your wisdom!
The Intrepid Collective is an online group mastermind for creative, high achieving, soul-led, service based entrepreneurs. This highly interactive group supports you in creating deep, lasting connections with your clients—even when we can only communicate digitally. This mastermind program is purposely offered to a limited number of participants each year, to keep the intimate, one-to-one feel and to help you build relationships with your accountability partners. Members receive individual and group support, classes, and resources designed to help you serve your audience with consistency and authenticity, and to give you assurance that your service is connecting with the people who need you most.
Your Intrepid Collective Guide
I’m Jane, and I want to do as much as I can to bring my clients PEACE OF MIND and to ease the burden that you feel when thinking about creating content for your social media. Social media can be a positive experience—and it should be! That’s why I created “The Intrepid Collective”. This online mentoring mastermind is the ultimate JLUX experience–creating an environment where you can bravely venture into the world of consistent online visibility with a group of bold, visionary entrepreneurs who need support just like you!
I’ll work with you to create your content each month with exclusive monthly live group trainings, 2-hour work sessions, and check-in calls, along with weekly group check-ins. We also have special guests who teach extra courses here and there!
We’re here to support your dreams!
In one year, I gained so much by participating in the Intrepid Collective. When I joined the group I was a bit lost as to how to even approach my marketing. I did not feel grounded enough to gain traction. I knew I had a lot to learn and finding my voice was important. I also lacked systems to approach my marketing. Jane has a unique style of easy learning. The tools she gave us were tremendous in setting up systems, finding our voice, and teaching us new things each month. I loved the accountability of the focused work sessions and the power of her advice in the 1-1 sessions. As an extra bonus, I made new friends and colleagues in the group. The people she attracts to her program are so supportive and give you the sense that you have been long-time friends.-RACHEL
I highly recommend this program for anyone looking to have an organic and personal marketing approach.”
What You’ll Get as a Member of The Intrepid Collective
- A digital framework and strategy for creating your organic social media
- Training on how to customize the framework for your unique working style
- Monthly live group trainings on social media communications
- A 2-hour Virtual Group Work Session once a month
- A monthly Group Q& A Call
- A bi-weekly group Check-In on Facebook
Want Even More? Join Intrepid Collective VIP and get:
- Everything in Intrepid Collective PLUS:
- Bi-weekly yoga classes: Attend at-will ($1,000.00 value)
- A ticket to the JLUX Designs Summer Beach Retreat in the Outer Banks of North Carolin($2,000.00 value)
- Only 5 Spots Available this Year
What do I pay to join?
- Intrepid Collective: Your yearly subscription is $2,400.00
Billed monthly at $199.97
Pay all at once and get a $200.00 discount (Pay $2,200.00 total)
Choose the option that works best for your budget.
- Intrepid Collective VIP: Your yearly subscription is $4,440.00
Billed monthly at $369.97
Pay all at once and get a $300.00 discount (Pay $4,140.00 total)
Choose the option that works best for your budget.
Why Intrepid Collective?
It means: without fear. Bold. Brave. Courageous. Gutsy. Lionhearted.
You have grand ideas, big dreams, and you believe you can do anything. But bold, visionary women need support, too!
I have so many women in my circle who want to bring their services–their mission–to the world…and they need the visibility to get there.
That’s where the collective comes in–a group, striving to lift each other up, gather our resources, and help each other to climb to new heights!
Intrepid. It makes you think of investigative reporters, of explorers, of rule breakers and change makers—people who start implementing where they are. Now doesn’t that sound like something you want to be a part of?
Some of the problems we’re working on:
- A framework and a strategy for your social media content so you’ll never have to brainstorm for ideas to post relevant content again. Communicating with direction and purpose so that your clients and potential clients know exactly what to expect in working with you.
- Support to help you step into the visibility of being the face of your business, and how to deal with how vulnerable that makes us feel. Build your trust factor, help potential clients get to know you, and keep your healthy boundaries intact.
- Accountability with others who “want it all” but also need better work/life balance; entrepreneurs who are rejecting hustle culture, who are working to set boundaries and to make healthy choices that support and nurture our lives and our businesses at the same time!
- Productivity and efficiency tools to help you optimize your time—whether you create your content on your own or have a team to implement for you, you’ll have the tools, the strategy, and the knowledge that puts you in the CEO’s seat.
- And more.